Google custom search

Sunday 20 July 2014

How To Extract your BB Backup file on your own

For sometime now I have been battling with how to extract and retrieve my Blackberry Backup files so I can copy my contacts and transfer them to a new phone without recording any success but today I have successfully broken that chain and am here to provide you with the tutorial on how to do so.


I can proudly beat my chest that information on this particular tutorial is limited out here on the net so grab your pop corn and a bottle of Coke and follow me through the ride on this one.



Visit this link HERE and download the file (Use your mobile browser to download and transfer to a PC or Use a PC straight to download)

Download the file after the countdown elapses and save to your desired location'

Open the downloaded file using Winrar; Get it HERE if you don't have it or you Google it up


A folder titled "Serial" is present, Open and Copy the contents starting from "EBBE...."

Now move on and double click on "ebbe_setup_" and follow on screen instructions to install.

After installation, open the shortcut "Elcomsoft...." and look at the left area to see a some tutorials on how to go about it.

Follow it and recover your  BB Backup with ease (Works for all devices)....

Congrats on your new achievement!!!!

If you have any challenges, drop your comments below and I will get back to you ASAP

5 comments:

  1. Interesting tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much for this tuto
    you saved my day!!!

    ReplyDelete